- Please note that our contact information has changed. We will be slowly phasing out all use of CCM email addresses, so please send all general inquiries and press questions to: email@example.com
- Reviewers/Interviewers: Interested in reviewing any of our titles? Check out the Catalogue and if you are interested in reviewing any of our books, interviewing any of our authors, or contacting us about any other promotional opportunity, just let us know. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching: Interested in teaching a CCM book in your class or workshop? Check out our Teaching page for Teaching Guides and more details on how to incorporate CCM books into your curriculum. Most of our authors are available for travel, interviews, Q&As with students, and Skype visits or Google Hangouts with your class. For any questions about using a CCM book in your class, requests for desk copies, or queries about author availability, please contact us. Contact: email@example.com
Book Orders / Bookstores
- Book Orders: For general book order inquires (including for events and educational institutions), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policy for Bookstores: As we want to support local bookstores and make purchasing books for events as convenient as possible, we offer wholesale prices for independent bookstores. This means that bookstores can purchase books from us directly at-near-cost + shipping, though we do not have the margins to handle returns. If returns are required, we can work with a standard 40% discount. Contact email@example.com for questions and to order books from us.
- We are currently closed for unsolicited submissions. Please follow us on Twitter for the most up-to-date information, or check back here for future announcements on contests, open reading periods, and other submission information. (Note: CCM’s Mainline will NOT be returning this year.)
- To apply for an internship with The Accomplices, see this page for more details. Email further questions and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org